Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Good Life

There is a chalk drawing on the sidewalk right when I walk into my apartment courtyard of rainbow colored doodles and it says "Happy Good Life." It made me smile this morning as I left for work. I wonder if the child wanted to write Happy Good Friday and didn't know how to spell Friday. I liked 'Happy Good Life' better though. I think it is a nice message.

Last night I met up with Lindsey at the Landmark theater to watch The Other Boleyn Girl. It was good times hanging out and eating with Lindsey but that movie is not good. Natalie Portman is always enjoyable to watch but that movie could have been better on so many different levels. King Henry VIII played by smoking hot Eric Bana is just so damn laughable. There solution to casting him was to just put him in the largest poofy clothing you have ever seen in your life, which made his head look teeny tiny.
Anyways it is Easter weekend and I plan on having major happy good life this weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the child didn't know how to write "Happy Good Murdering God Day"