Sunday, January 16, 2011

Why hello there blog. That was a long dry spell. I'd like to promise it is over but who knows.

So the holiday season is over and this weekend in LA is feeling like summer. I have been feeling like I'm getting sick all week but haven't gotten there yet. Not sure, maybe I'm just feeling stressed out. I haven't taken a vacation in a year now. I had one planned for the end of the month but in some positive news I'm going to be going to Buenos Aires and Punta del Este that week for work. In fact I fly out on my 30th birthday. It is a delightful distraction from the milestone for me. So I will be pushing my vacation back till the week of Feb 14th. Next weekend I will be going to Palm Springs as well. So much to look forward to right now. This weekend I should be cleaning but mostly I have been resting trying to get my health back. I can't even believe the amount I slept last night.

1 comment:

Stella Eze said...

l must say the holiday season is still on your shoulders,you are very bored,you can take a vacation on your birthday or properly on 14th February,to enable you cool off the sick weather.....cheers!