Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Four Eyed & Fancy Free

I went to the eye doctor for the first time in 10 years today. I'm going into the dmv to renew my licence on Friday and I started to get worried if I would still pass the eye exam. I can tell my vision isn't as good as it use to be and at night if I have to read a street sign I have to get a lot closer to it before I can read it. The eye doctor I went to is located in the CNN building on Sunset which is pretty close to where I live. Funny, I never really thought about there being other businesses inside that building but now that I think of it there is no way CNN owns that whole building. My doctor was super nice and knowledgeable and I felt so comfortable with him, I wish I could find a general practise doctor as awesome as him. He told me that my vision is actually pretty good and I should have no problem passing my eye exam at the dmv. We agreed that for driving it would probably be a good for me to have glasses in situations where I felt I needed them. My lenses are actually going to give me better then 20/20 vision so I'm kinda excited about seeing insane amounts of detail really far away. I picked out some really cute bcbg glasses.

No comments: