Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I feel like I am running around like a chicken with its head cut off. I can't believe I had such a relaxing weekend in Palm Springs because the effects have worn off. I finally got my passport in the mail yesterday. Breathing a giant sigh of relief since I'm flying out on Thursday. I also ordered a new suitcase on-line because the only one I had was carry on size. I LOVE my new suitcase. It is orange with a grey and white snake skin details. It's Diane Von Furstenberg which I got on such an amazing sale price, ooo, it also has pink lining. I can't wait to see it on the little luggage carousal with the millions of black bags. You know what else came in the mail yesterday? Another jury summons! I just completed my jury service a month ago! I called to get excused tonight ad the automated system recognized that I had just served and asked me if I wanted to serve again press 1 or be excused press 2. It made me thankful that I lead a #2 pressing life. I'm so excited and stressed out about the trip. But no more procrastinating, I'm getting off line right now and packing.

1 comment:

Zach said...

Where did you go?