Monday, September 20, 2010

I had a wonderful action packed Saturday which involved me consuming an entire bottle of wine at the Hollywood Bowl. Needless to say I was a bit worse for wear on Sunday and stayed in and watched movies. I got a big old headache in the evening and realized I was out of Tylenol but did have Excedrin PM. Worked like a charm but also made me totally groggy today.

At work today we did some model casting. These are days that make me feel fat, ugly and old. I like to pretend, looking at magazines, that all the models are super Photoshopped and no one looks that good. It's totally a lie once you see them in person and realize there are people that do look that amazing. One model I saw was a beautiful 18 year old who just graduated high school. She only had 2 photos in her portfolio and one of them she was topless. Sometimes the world is a strange place.

No comments: