Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Fair to Remember

Yesterday afternoon Amanda and I headed to the LA County Fair. We were going to meet up with some other folks but they couldn't make it at the last minute. Fun prevailed with sneaky drinks, pig races, deep fried food, and insane crafts. Unfortunately the deep fried avocado and veggies did me in and I did not have room for dessert. I am sad that I did not get funnel cake, or candy apples, or chocolate dipped ice cream. What a loss.

Today is so hot and I am doing laundry trying my best not to touch the hot clothes when they are fresh from the dryer. Never did I think fresh sheets and comforter hot from the dryer would be so awful. I sort of liked our mild summer, I don't flourish in the heat.




1 comment:

NOT Shocking said...

Seems nice...makes want to go to a fair.