Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Buy the Dress....Bye Dress

I really enjoy looking at all the vintage clothes for sale on-line. I'm trying right now to save some money and not buy anything for awhile. Last night I came across this dress that I just fell deeply in love with. It was $65 which seems about right for such a lovely vintage piece. I was arguing with myself before I went to bed. My brain kept saying 'buy the dress buy the dress.' I finally reasoned with myself to sleep on it and if the dress sold between the night and the morning then it wasn't meant to be. Well sure enough someone bought the dress and I am mixed with relief and sadness. *sigh* it is just a beautiful fun piece.


1 comment:

Zach said...

Oooh, I can see your controversy. This dress is totally your style. That was a toughy. way to stick to your guns, hun!