Monday, March 1, 2010

The Right Side of the Bed

Today I woke up in a good mood and couldn't figure out why. I told myself to just hold onto it for as long as I could because it was Monday morning and surly it wouldn't last long but you know what? It lasted the whole day. Hooray for unexpectedly delightful moods.

The weekend was a bit slow for me because I am trying to save a bit of money after being slammed on Friday with a big bill at auto repair and rent at the same time. I have a very tight budget for the next 2 weeks. Yesterday I did get out and go to the MOCA at the big blue whale for free and then oddly enough was treated to a baseball game. Tonight I has a wonderful dinner that Amanda prepared at her place. Saving money has proven to be delightful. Anyone up for some fun at no cost should hit me up because I am ever so cheap and available ;)