Monday, January 18, 2010

Cause nobody loves me it's true, not like you do

I've gotten into this terrible habit. It started out as a joke. When I would leave the gym I would check my phone for text messages. When I didn't have any I laughed to myself and jokingly thought 'Nobody loves me.' Well for some reason my mind keeps thinking this when I check my phone after my workout and don't see anything new on it which is pretty much everyday sense I barely use my phone. So this has been going on a few month now out of some weird mental habit and it only recently occurred to me that I hate thinking this everyday. I'm not really sure how to get to stop myself from doing this. I'm not the type of person that would equate love with text messaging or that would need that type of hallow validation. I'm sort of annoyed with myself.

No comments: