Thursday, January 7, 2010

America's Next Top Model I'm Not

So last Sunday I started working on my on-line vintage shop. It isn't up yet and won't be for awhile. On Sunday I took photos of myself in the clothes, I think 35 items total. Not sure why I got the bug to start this on Sunday sense this week is my first week back in the gym sense before the holidays and I feel puffy. I need a front, side, and back view of all the outfits. The last few nights I have started photographing the clothes on the dress form and detail shots and now I'm starting to write down measurements. I need to finish that and then start writing descriptions. Tonight I was feeling a bit lazy and just wanted to lay around so I downloaded all the photos I have so far and started editing and sorting and cropping. Let me tell you, looking at myself from every angle is not fun. Some photos are okay and some make me wonder why I nver took a good hard look at what my outfit was doing in the back before I bought it. It is a an eye opening night.



No comments: