Saturday, December 5, 2009

Hidden Treasure

I've heard may great things over the years about Hidden Treasures vintage shop in Topanga. I'm never in the area so I've never gone before. I decided to make the drive up there today and boy am I glad I did. It was a beautiful drive and the store is great. They have so many good things and thier prices are pretty good. I bought this dress because the colors reminded me of the dress from An Education. It has some really cool seams on the bodice. I also bought this washy printed silk scarf. The dress was $15 and the scarf $4.




2 comments:

Angie said...

What a score! Do you usually alter the dresses you find or do you tend to find ones that fit right off the bat?

Xine said...

It's about 50/50 for alterations. This one thankfully fits me great and I don't have to do anything to it. Anything that flares out at the hips I'm usually okay with fit wise. I am a size smaller on top then bottom so anything form fitting I have to take in or out.