Sunday, November 8, 2009

In The Garden

Lets see weekend, what did we do together? On Saturday I woke up and stayed in bed and watched Anvil the documentary. I enjoyed it a lot and it was fun knowing that the singer is Ali's uncle, I got to see her family which was cool. Then I headed to Long Beach which I haven't been to in years, wait no I did go to the aquarium last year (oh duh, I go to the flea market there all the time I'm not thinking). They have a bunch of vintage shops on 4th street which a vender was telling me about and I checked them out. I was mostly looking for things for work and didn't end up getting anything except a coffee and muffin at the coffee shop on the corner. Then I came home and bummed around and watched the Brothers Bloom which had some parts I liked but I think movies about cons and then who's conning who but wait is this a con or is the con artist being conned really start to annoy me and I felt like they were trying to hard. Then in the evening I went to a bar called Tee Gee, or something to that effect, for Byron's 30th birthday. I didn't eat anything before I went because the taco truck ladies were coming and I thought I could get a taco with no meat. They ended up only having meat and tortillas. I was so hungry I ate a tortilla with salsa on it. The salsa was so hot that it burned my mouth and I couldn't feel my tongue anymore. I wasn't in the most social mood and still hungry so I just ended up sneaking out early. Today I went to the Rose Bowl flea market and then to the Huntington gardens all which were nice but for some reason I just wasn't in the mood for either. I think I will read and watch my last netflix tonight in my last remaining hours of the weekend.



No comments: