Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Childish

I'm fully aware of when I act out like a child that just wants attention even if it's not good attention. I can even stop myself from acting out. What I can't seem to stop is the nagging desire to act out. I absolutely hate when it comes out of me in the form of passive aggressiveness. There is not much I hate more then passive aggressive people and it kills me when I see myself acting that way. This post was inspired by me almost doing something extremely passive aggressive but I stopped myself. Right now I'm in check. I need to drink my tea and watch the last disc of the second season of Mad Men. Time Out as an adult is so much more fun then when someone else got to decide my punishment when I was little.

*Oh shit! It has just been pointed out to me elsewhere that I am not passive aggressive at all and that I'm aggressive passive. That is so dead on.

No comments: