Tuesday, March 15, 2011

This morning on my commute to work there was a car in front of me whose back window was filled with a family of 5 snowmen stuffed toys staring back at me. Each one had a different hat or accessory. It was a stop go type of morning and I found myself stuck behind this family of snowmen. At first I was annoyed by their chipper little faces gazing at me. You see I've never been much of a morning person and that type of wide eyed whimsy annoys me. Then I found myself trying to dissect their individual personalities and what their little snowman family dynamic must be. The one that was second to the right was obviously the matriarch of the family and her attire suggested a love of gardening. I worried about the safety for a gardening snowman. I was contemplating the vision benefits of a carrot for a nose yet still having to wear glasses like the snowlad on the left when the car turned off the freeway. I was sad to see the little frosty family go.

No comments: