Monday, March 14, 2011

Managed to relax and have a lovely weekend. Friday I went to the drive-in with Doug to see "Unknown" and "The Adjustment Bureau." On Saturday I got to spend the day Lindsey. Her and David are making the most adorable home together to welcome their upcoming May baby. With the loss of my dad to this world it is a lovely thought to know that 2 new wonderful parents are being being brought into it. In the evening I went to Gen's fort themed birthday party. After a few whipped cream flavored vodkas with orange soda I thought it would be an excellent idea to erect my tent inside the fort. I was not wrong haha. Unfortunately Sunday was spent recovering from the combination of alcohol and tons of sugary drinks. I did manage to catch The Danny Glovers softball game in the evening for their first ever win!




No comments: