Monday, July 20, 2009

Sign Language

I was looking forward to my first low key Sunday evening at home last night. Well, that didn't so much happen. I met up with Amanda and Stacey and Amanda's apartment to join this hiking group that walked all over LA this weekend. We were going to meet up at the Beachwood Market and walk up to the Hollywood sign. They were running behind so we decided to walk over to Griffith Park and then up to the observatory. I have never been up there before and it was really cool. Some day I will have to go back and spend more time at it. So then we walked from the Observatory to Beachwood market up and down the hills. We did 5 sets of crazy stairways through the area. By the time we got to the base of the trail for the Hollywood sign it was getting dark. We reached the top of the hill around 10pm. It was an amazing view but man are my legs killing me today. My knee pain that I was having awhile back has come back as well and I am wearing my brace. Next Sunday is the crazy Grace Jones concert I have been waiting for. So, some day I will have a slow Sunday evening and be all refreshed for work.


No comments: