Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Bear It

Lately I've had an obsession with gummy bears. They are just so satisfying to chew and chew and chew on. I was standing at the gas station tonight pumping my gas and I starting thinking about gummy bears and how I could really go for some at that moment. I look over at the gas satiation store and there is this crazy homeless man standing right in front of the door getting in peoples faces and being very abrasive so I decide not to even bother. I look back over and I notice he isn't there anymore so I go inside. Once there I discover the man is in the tiny little shop, great. I start looking everywhere for my little gummy friends why this man is arguing with the cashier. He is very loud and angry about needing to use the restroom but the guy behind the counter won't let him. 'Where the fuck are the gummy bears?!' I think. The man is just being so crude about needing to 'shit' and how it has been four days and he is going to explode. It was pretty disgusting. Then he gets so mad and starts reaching for his belt and says "Fine you won't let me use the bathroom, I take a shit right here!" That was the exact moment I realized I didn't really want those gummy bears that badly and left. Now whether the man went through with it or not I don't know. There are just some stories I don't really need to know the ending to.

No comments: