Monday, April 25, 2011

I'm having trouble blogging due to the fact that I don't have as much Internet access these days.

Friday night I went to the Railroad Revival Tour to see Old Crow Medicine Show, Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zero, and Mumford & Sons. I loved all the instruments on the stage. There were banjos, and fiddles, and horns, and an accordion. It was nice to get a range of sounds. Then I drove up to Lompoc to spend the weekend with my mom. Her birthday fell on Easter this year which is the first time I can ever remember that happening. It is still so sad and hard to go home. Instead of hiding in my apartment I am trying to fill my life with distractions. I feel like there is this hole in my heart where once there was something at it just isn't there anymore. I try and fill it up with good things and feelings but it just slips through. Trying to hold on to happiness right now is like caring water in your hands.

9 comments:

wizzle said...

very interesting blog

hapi said...

Hi Xine, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

Accomplish Media said...

I know it has been a while since you blogged, but this is the greatest blog name of all time!!! Love it!

New York birthday parties

~ ICE ~ said...

:)
nice blog..:)

Unknown said...

Nice post dude keep it up...Thanks for sharing with us.

Please also click on this keywords please :-- selling annuities | cash for structured settlements | sell structured settlements | structured settlement

Unknown said...

they also have many beautiful animals but are like birds: catorras, mandarins ...

Anonymous said...

OMG this is the first that i read about someone who thinks the same than me. sometimes i feel akward and I begin to wander about topics without sense. sometimes i feel just like you do.

Unknown said...

kocaeli new shipping services and innovations are made with us.
transportation from home to home affairs gebze asked of us.
thanks
Kocaeli gebze evden eve nakliyat
İzmit yahyakaptan evden eve nakliyat
İzmit gölcük evden eve nakliyat
Körfez evden eve nakliyat
Yarımca evden eve nakliyat
Hereke evden eve nakliyat
Dilovası evden eve nakliyat
Mutlukent evden eve nakliyat
Çayırova evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Çayirova evden eve nakliye
Gebze evden eve nakliye
Dilovası evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
evden eve nakliyat
Çayırova evden eve nakliyat
Mutlukent evden eve nakliyat
Mutlukent evden eve nakliyat
Evkon nakliyat

Ashi Verma said...

Arya Samaj Mandir performs Marriages under Hindu Marriage Act and Arya Samaj Marriage, Validation Act (1937). If any couple needs to do, Marriage Arya Samaj Marriage, Intercaste or Inter-religion Marriage, Arya Samaj is the opportune place for you.
जानिए आर्य समाज विवाह के बारे में सब कुछ
Know How Marriage Happens in Arya Samaj
What Documents Required for Arya Samaj Mandir Marriage in Delhi
Is Arya Samaj marriage certificate valid for visa

Is Arya Samaj Marriage Certificate Valid in India
Benefits of Marriages under Arya Samaj Act