Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Oh dear, I have not updated this in awhile. Hmmm, I didn't do that much last weekend. I went and played Ping Pong at Spin Hollywood on Friday with Lindsey and David while Trumbo DJ'ed. I rather enjoyed ping pong. Then on Saturday I did some sketching and went to a bunch of fabric stores around town. I wasn't feeling well at all on Sunday so I stayed in.

Yesterday I went to see my new OB/GYN. I always have a different one every year it seems so I never know what to expect. In general I liked the new one. I picked an older male doctor because I seem to have the best luck with them. He was very nice and friendly. Though I was thrown back at what he said to me right as he was finishing my pap. He smiled and said in an older man harmless flirty way "Well, I'll have to send a thank you card to your doctor for recommending me to you." Which would be less awkward if not for the circumstances. I'm just going to take it as a different generation of doctor humor.

No comments: