Tuesday, April 29, 2008

In the Nude

I am wearing pale nude color nylons today that have a pretty shell like knit pattern in them. First off I wear them because the air conditioning is going crazy in my office, presumably overcompensating for the heat wave outside and they keep my legs warm. Secondly I have three giant bug bites on my left leg from sitting outside on Saturday night and they hide the giant red marks. Thirdly I just like them. I always seem to get mocked for wearing these. Apparently wearing flesh colored leg wear is a big fashion don't. It is not like I'm wearing shiny orange tinted pantyhose. I mean even if I was then so what? I wear some weird shit all the time yet the only thing I get made fun of for wearing (well, at least to my face) is nude colored nylons. I like them! Aparently I'm alone in feeling so. I can't believe this is what I got on my soapbox to talk about today geez

No comments: