Monday, April 7, 2008

3250 Miles

I'm re-posting this for Mr. Doug Spice. Vote vote vote! That is a lot of money dollars and I'd love to see them get them.

Hello everyone! I'm trying to get around to emailing all of you, but in the meantime, I wanted to post here and say that my commercial for the Heinz Top This contest, "3250 MILES", has been announced as a finalist! Since there's $57,000 on the line, I'm asking that you please go vote vote vote! Tell your friends! You can actually vote once a day, which is annoying as hell, but please do it for the kids, the kids who are without ketchup, the kids who haven't seen an enormous number of waving American flags! And do it for me, so I can finally pay off the IRS.

http://www.topthistv.com/vote.aspx

That's "3250 Miles" and not any of the other ones! ;)


Thank you thank you!
Doug

No comments: