Friday, April 4, 2008

Dogged

I was talking with one of our venders yesterday. She is a very nice and cool lady, probably my favorite vendor. She is an aerobics instructor too at some fancy fitness club and she was one of the inventors of TaiBou, I don't know if that is how it is spelled. She also has had a lot of cosmetic surgeries and is very open about talking about them which is pretty fascinating. She is very down to Earth jeans and t-shirt type that loves dogs and has about 5 or 6. Anyways the point of my story was to tell you a story she was telling me that cracked my ass up. Apparently she takes her dogs to the dog park in the evening and there is this autistic guy around 20 that takes his dog to the park as well. Well the lady I work with gives him a ride home when it gets dark. He says to her in the car "Your more of a wine coolers party type of person and not like a tea party person aren't you?" Well this lady does like to drink and have a good time so she says "Well, yes I suppose I am, what makes you say that?" Retarded dude says "Well it is just the way you look, like you don't care how you look." Dammmmmn, she totally got punked by a retard! So the next day at work she straightened her hair and bought a new outfit. You probably think this story is pointless but I'm sorry, a mentally challenged person telling you that you are a wine cooler party type of person that doesn't care how you look makes me laugh big time.

No comments: